Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day on the beach : take 2


This is what my day at the beach consisted of today. Sitting. People Watching. Listening to waves. Listening to a crazy guy "fight thru the phone". playing with lizards. writing.
[ps: i know i don't have pictures of a couple of those, my my phone started acting up. boo, i know.]


Love makes you crazy
I wish you knew how this feels
I've never felt my heart break like this
This was a hard hit
Reality show to me
Got me thinking twice about my life
Is this really where I should be?
I look around at all the people
Their carefree, laughing eyes
Then I contemplate my life
I'm not who he thinks I am
I really am genuine, I care.
I'm not filled with lies.
I'm waiting for a break on this roller coaster love
I just want to be happy again
I want him to see my heart in my hands
I'm full of love if he would just let me back in.
But I'm broken now
I'm torn to pieces.
I don't think I've ever felt a pain like this
I'm at a loss - that's all I've got... ~ LA



No comments:

Post a Comment